Monday 12 May 2014

Monday Morning Progress Week 6

This unappetising pile of pieces is all I have to show for the week - I must have been distracted by other things.  I did acquire this pretty set of metal hexagon trays from ebay so I've put them to good use in an attempt to control the clutter.  I had been stalking these designer jobs for a while but they cost an arm and a leg (and another leg) so I was delighted to find these on Ebay for only £17.60.  

I hope to have a more productive week next week.

2 comments:

  1. Even if it was slowly this week I'm loving seeing this develop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like dancing, slow, slow, quick, quick, slow! All good though :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and encouragement, and will reply by email unless you are a "no reply blogger". Thank you.