Wednesday 13 August 2014

Pets on Quilts Show 2014 - Muppet

To be fair to both our cats I thought I should also enter Muppet in the cats on quilts category of the competition over at Lilypad Quilting.  But I missed the boat, as the competition has now closed for entries.  Never mind.  There will never be enough cats on the internet so I'm posting these anyway.


Muppet is usually such a neat cat, who always folds up her paws tidily.  Unlike her sister Fuzz, who sprawls everywhere.  

But last week she was overcome by Liberty.  Or maybe it was the heat. We will never know.


3 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty all curled up. I have to chuckle because I just finished a post, and couldn't resist adding, you guessed it, a photo of our cat trying to help me baste a quilt. I guess there's just something about cats and quilts;). I didn't know about the Pets on Quilts thing - will have to catch it next time around. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love to see my cat and dog curled up in quilts.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and encouragement, and will reply by email unless you are a "no reply blogger". Thank you.