Monday 11 August 2014

Week 19 EPP - Trellis Pattern

Not much to report this week.  Miss Ted is on holiday, so a relief inspector looked at my efforts to upsize this piece which, in spite of another week's work, has still not reached 12 inches square. 



Miss Ted will not be best pleased if I have not finished this and started another when she gets back next week.  Better get on with it then...


Linking up with Life Under Quilts, of course. And because its slow, Knotted Cotton's Slow Blog Linky.

12 comments:

  1. Small and perfectly formed Dittany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how these work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this EPP? It looks fantastic! How did you do it? I have never seen anything like this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just draw it on graph paper and use the paper pieces as if they were hexagons. You can do almost any shape like that! Glad you like it.

      Delete
  4. Oh! That is very interesting! I've never seen this before...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am trying hard not to think of the size of each piece, and please, please don't tell me, lol. This is looking so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chain-link fence effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! The interwoven look is great. Look forward to the next one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, very handsome inspector too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Looks like lots of work-worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and encouragement, and will reply by email unless you are a "no reply blogger". Thank you.